Sunday, May 18, 2008

Waiting on Baby

Trying to stay busy till the baby gets here. Got up early and got Rick up with me this morning. We sat on the porch and had tea and talked about what makes plants grow back when you cut them and what makes squirrels think something is a nut...
Becca stayed in bead because the pregnancy is getting even more tiring so I just took Rick to church with me.
We got home and had a relaxing few hours and I got some reading in while the children did chores - very nice! Then Helen and I got in a reading lesson before we left again.
We all piled into the family van and went over to a park in Teays valley and met with all of Rick's fellow violin/fiddle students. There was a picnic then a jam session. Sophie got to participate a little with her guitar.
We stopped in the way home at the improvement store to buy stuff for the next house project. I got in a Bible reading with the children while Becca was inside picking out a paint color.
We put everybody to bed and then I have been painting the bedroom

No comments: