Monday, March 10, 2008

Busy Monday

We visited their grandparents in Ellicott City. We have to go home to WV tomorrow. There are a lot of other people I wish we could have fit on on this trip to DC but we were just here for a few days

I am watching the children tonight while Rebecca goes to her sister's confirmation mass.

We got in another Greek lesson tonight, a reading lesson with Helen, practiced the violin, and had Sophie go through her guitar exercises. Their grandparents gave her a collection of Beatrix Potter stories, so the girls sat there at the dining table in Rebecca's parents' house doing drawings while I read Potter after Potter book to them till I became hoarse. They love Beatrix Potter.

Now they have a few minutes of quiet time before bed. I am going to relax now and read the Creighton novel my dad gave me.

No comments: